We set the standard for our niche and we continue to work hard to give our employees and customers the appreciation they deserve! Advancement with Jason’s Deli is based on performance, knowledge and leadership. If you possess energy, drive and the will to lead, Jason’s is the company for you!
Jason’s appreciates our managers, and we reward them with advancement, recognition and quality of life!
Customers think of their local Jason’s Deli as “my deli,” a place where they are proud to bring family and friends while enjoying a great meal.
Management areas of responsibility include:
- Leadership, supervision and management of deli employees
- Hire, train, evaluate, coach and encourage employees
- Managers also work to build relationships with our customers
- One to two years’ current management experience or a hospitality/culinary degree
- Passion for food and people
- Like to have fun at work
- Ability to work varied shifts and days of the week
- Competitive salary based on experience!
- No late nights.
- Five-day work week. Two consecutive days off.
- We are closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day, and Easter.
- Paid comprehensive hands-on training program.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance is available.
- One week vacation every six months.
- 401(k) (after one year of employment).