Hey Jason’s Deli Family!
The holidays are here and we thought it would be super cool if we made a bread pudding from our Mini Gingerbread Muffins! You can buy them by the dozen, and the taste is timeless. Bake someone happy!
4 cups (about 18 individual) Mini Gingerbread Muffins
1 cup whole milk
¼ cup sugar
½ cup Cranberry Walnut Mix
Vanilla ice cream
1. Day before: Cut muffins into quarters and let sit out on a tray lightly covered (bread pudding will be best when muffins are slightly dry)
2. When ready to bake: Preheat oven to 350°F
3. Whisk together eggs and sugar
4. Slowly mix in milk
5. Add in Cranberry Walnut Mix and muffin quarters and mix until coated
6. Transfer mixture to baking dish
7. Bake for 30 minutes on 350°F
8. Remove from oven and let cool (or serve immediately)
9. Serve topped with ice cream, caramel sauce and powdered sugar
Let us know what you think! If you make the recipe be sure to post a picture using #JasonsDeli on your social media.
It’s a family thing.™