A message from the CEO
To Our Valued Customers:
Customer and employee safety is our top priority every day at Jason's Deli. While numerous health and safety procedures are followed on a daily basis at every Jason's Deli, we wanted to let you know about the extra precautions we’re taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- We have a team monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC.
- We will continue to educate our staff and discuss prevention before service each day.
- Our delis are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all high-traffic areas.
- We are providing hand sanitizer in our delis for guests and employees.
- We are also providing sanitizing wipes for our delivery drivers to use while outside the deli.
- Delis have disposable containers, cups and cutlery that can be given upon request.
While the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus is low for most people (according to the CDC), rest assured that when you dine at Jason's Deli, your health and safety are top priorities today and every day.
CEO, Jason's Deli