Hey Jason’s Deli Family!
Are you as excited for fall as we are!? We can’t believe how fast this year is going by. We’ve been putting tons of hard work, love and care into our delis. We hope you can tell every time you walk in our door or order a delivery.
This year, we wanted to share our best-selling deli dishes with you. Maybe you’ll see something new you want to try on your next visit!
2018 Top 5 Jason’s Deli Dishes
1. Garden Fresh Salad Bar - this comes as no surprise! Any way you want it, it’s bound to be delicious.
Fresh organics, dozens of toppings, real cheeses, fresh-made sides, and our famous mini muffins.
2. California Club - the secret’s in the guacamole... Or the bacon. Or maybe both. Whatever it is, we all love this club! It’s the perfect mix of some great Cali flavors.
Roasted turkey breast, bacon, Swiss, guacamole, tomato, organic field greens, mayo on a toasted croissant. Choice of one side: fresh fruit, steamed veggies, baked chips or blue corn chips with salsa.
3. Club Royale - who doesn’t love a great croissant sandwich?! Add in the honey mustard and swiss cheese - scrumptiously sweet and savory.
Smoked turkey breast, ham, bacon, Swiss, cheddar, leafy lettuce, tomato, honey mustard, on a toasted croissant.
4. Reuben THE Great - classic.
1/2 pound of hot corned beef or pastrami, Swiss, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, grilled on rye.
5. Plain Jane - something a little different. That’s what we like!
Baked potato stuffed with cheddar, sour cream, butter, bacon, green onions.
Do you see any of your favorites on this list? Whether the answer is yes or no, rest assured that we put the same amount of effort and care into every dish, every day. These are just a few crowd favorites ;)
It’s a family thing.™
See you soon!