As we open dining rooms at select locations, keeping our customers and employees safe is our #1 priority.
In partnership with local government and health officials, Jason’s Deli is committed to our employees and customers during the COVID-19 recovery period.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Continued safe sanitation and food handling practices.
- All employees are certified in a Food Safety Certification Program.
- All employees will pass a health check prior to their shift.
- All employees will wear gloves and face coverings at all times.
- We will clean and disinfect tables and chairs after every use.
- We will clean and disinfect all high contact areas and surfaces hourly.
- Service and seating areas will comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to employees and customers.
We also continue to offer you the options of curbside pickup or delivery. We look forward to seeing you very soon.
Thank you for supporting us through this time. Commitment to community. It’s a family thing.™